- CONNECTED - AUTHENTIC - ELEGANT -
Thursdays *** Classes suspended until further notice ***
7.30pm Online Tango Classes by Zoom $10pp
These classes are for couples but if you don’t have a partner you are still welcome to join.
Requirements: - a place to dance (carpet on the floor is OK)
- a dance partner who is part of your bubble
- a computer or smart phone with a camera and microphone
- an internet connection that allows good streaming
Please contact us for the Zoom Meeting ID and Password
Gloria Graham Tango
Regular Group Classes based in Christchurch
RenewArt 2020 Creative Community Showcase
Queenstown/Wanaka 09 - 17 October 2020
7.30pm - 9.00pm Open Class $15pp
Each class we will focus on the fundamental elements of tango. Elements such as ‘The Embrace’, building connection, improving technique, musicality and navigation of the dance floor. As you gain experience we will explore the different possibilities of movement, improvisation and building a deeper connection with the music.
It takes two to tango, but when two becomes one that is when we truly dance Tango.
Studio 2, Salsa Latina Dance Centre
12 Bath Street, Christchurch
COVID PROTOCOLS for Gloria & Graham’s Group Tango Classes
* If you think you have come into contact with COVID-19 PLEASE do not come to the class
* Attendees will need to put their details in the Contact Tracing Register at the beginning of each class
* If you feel unwell PLEASE do not come to the class
* If you come with a partner you don’t have to swap partners
* There will be hand sanitiser available. Please use it